Lady Mullet

FINALLY!
You have no idea how bad i've been wanting to blog...


but i've been working hard for the money (of which i've been spending faster than I can make-- sorry mom, can't break the habit) and I just haven't had the time to make this blog entry all that I know it can be:)

So, as promised,
"two words" 
lady mullet


Friday evening.
I'm riding the light rail home from work- heading to pick up my parents, sister, & casey at the airport. To pass time- i start thinking about how uneventful and frankly- disappointing the light rail people watching has been for the week.


 Not kidding, as soon as I start thinking about this, I start looking around, and BAM! 


What is sitting right next to me? 
None other than a lady mullet- sent from the light rail gods to brighten my day! Oh Thank You Lord... this is the perfect way to end the week... too freaking funny!!!


Now, this is where it gets interesting... I mean, this lady mullet is good. 
It's truly screaming "take my picture!" and I'm thinking- "i've got my iphone?" I mean, i would be remiss if i passed up such a fantastic opportunity- and really, this is a hard lady mullet to describe-
 it's unique, it's suave, I certainly wouldn't be able to do it justice!


Out comes the iphone! 


Camera mode selected. ready to shoot. 
Lady mullet- looking good... 
1, 2, 3,


BAM!





Well... maybe a few more quick shots...



    
Let's Be honest, I'm not being very discrete with my photo op.


So as I finish up i look up and the older gent across the isle is watching me take Lady Mullet's glamour shots!


well guess what buddy... when you're looking out the window-BAM!






I took one of him too, for good measure.






No comments:

Post a Comment