*The*North*Pole*




'Tis the Season! 


This weekend the Griffins & I took a trip into the mountains- to the Luckylure christmas tree farm in Evergreen:) (featured in the picture above)


Emily did some research before we went so we knew this place was going to be awesome, but it really was amazing! I will quote Adam.. "I've always wanted to go to the North Pole!"


Snow on the ground, a fire to roast marshmallows, a frozen creek, elves to help you pick your tree, and even "warmers" at the register. (warmers=free shots, which we did)


It was one of those places you wished you'd found earlier- the whole time I'm thinking how much cooler my childhood christmases would have been if only we'd gone to this place every year instead of dragging the cardboard christmas tree box out of the attic and assembling the fake tree by its color coded branches--- I felt cheated. 


So after the elf helped us tie the tree to the top of my car- we stopped in town for hot chocolate then made the trip back to Denver where Emily and I spent the rest of the night drinking wine and decorating the tree... here it is!!! 





Christmas Wreath 



I also hung our stockings on the fire place! (Mine, Luke's, & Kia's)







On a totally unrelated note... 
Casey's family took pictures at Thanksgiving, we also took a quick shot, here it is! 


Something about this pic screams sorority composite, like, remove casey and I'm back in the chi-o front lawn for my senior pic. I think I have 4 where I'm doing that exact same pose... well, actually, I only have 3. Junior year I refused to take my picture so they would write my name at the bottom in the list the people who are "not pictured:"... I have never regretted that decision.



2 comments: