Tuesday

Hello, Hello, and good morning to all!

I woke up today and declared to kia, and I'm assuming Helen because she's always around...  "Today. I will blog!"

Little did i know I was in store for an exciting, disappointing, and uncoordinated morning commute... but we all know- it's good blog material-and for that I am grateful:)

This weekend, I made brownies, nothing exceptional, just the old box mix.

Anyway... here comes some lady on the Today Show saying "even if you just eat one brownie every night you can gain weight, one brownie is very fattening"

Well holy crap lady, I've got a whole pan!

So today I pack up for work, make my lunch, get my backpack on (work computer)and cup of coffee,

stop.

stare at the brownie pan...

internal struggle:
Brownie every night this week would be nice...
But!
I could take them into work, i'd be a superstar (people like brownies), and i'd be avoiding the weight gain...

ok ok ok, fine, whatever, I'll do it! 

Wrestle the brownie pan, paper plate, tin foil to top- on my way! 

Anyway..... i make it onto the light rail, literally bumping into people right and left- poor lady next to me- it's always the backpack- im trying to take it off while holding a plate of brownies and a cup of coffeee!!! Finally i just ask her- "can you hold these for a sec? Thanks!"

Amidst all the chaos, i finally get settled, look up- It's Magic man!!!

Send the following Email my coworker... because she gets on at the broadway stop.

"Hey, The magic man is on the light rail again!!! I'm trying to get a pic of him, if not, he gets off at broadway- so be on the lookout.


Ok change of plans, as I was writing this he got off (at broadway):( So I've attached what I'd call my best effort of a photo shoot.. Please note.. I took these pics across the aisle, on my phone, & as such- the quality is disappointing:(

Thanks, Lora

Sent from my iPhone"


Meanwhile, I've stood up, (set brownies on seat, coffee in hand)
& Blatantly Taken this pic...


Magic man, and his magic box, by the big white pole... Better luck next time:(

Anyway...
chaos subsides, i sit down to enjoy my coffee- look around... sitting in the next set of seats facing me is a girl with my same jacket on.

Now we are akwardly staring at eachother... everyone has been in that moment... should I say something?
"Hey, nice coat."
has anyone ever said something? You know you're both thinking it.

I mean, it's a northface, i'm aware other people might possibly own the same coat- I've just never been faced with it. THEN- I notice she is also wearing the same ring that i have.

I mean, the ring is from forever 21, i'm also aware other people might possibly own it.

But the combo of the two? Am i really not as original as i think i am?
How disappointing.






No comments:

Post a Comment