Thoughts

YAY for a fast work week-
this is the first week, since I've started in November, that's just FLOWN by!

And, this is the first time I don't really have anything to blog about...

So I thought i would just start typing and see what happens..

maybe a list of random thoughts?

ok.

1.
I want to have a blog convention. Everyone who writes a blog i follow, and who follows mine.
 I would name it Tricks and Tips, for B.I.P.S
(that's Bloggers Into Posting & Sharing)
Totally just made that up right here on the spot, but i like it- and you do too, i just know it!

2.
K-state/CU Game tomorrow!!!!
Got tickets with the alumni group- can't wait!
The whole Denver crew is heading to Boulder:)
Go State!

3.
I've seen 2 pregnant women smoking in 2 days.
I know it's karma, because I saw the first one yesterday, just chilling outside the office, looked like she was about to pop- smoking. I thought "I should say something!" and then i thought "she's standing with her bf or baby daddy, or just some guy, and he could come after me if i upset her... ok, i won't say anything, but next time a see a pregnant lady smoking... "

Get off the light rail this morning, seriously within a few seconds, run right into another pregnant lady smoking... come on!

Dear God,
I can't take on this cause all by myself, I know i said I would, but it's kind of scary.
We both know, by default, a pregnant lady is probably going to be bigger than me every time. I just don't know if i can do it. Please Advise.
Sincerely, Lora
P.S. thanks again for Kia!

4.
a BLOGGER convention would be sweet.
I'd try to feature a guest speaker... somebody who really knows the ends and outs of HTML code.
Maybe our office IT guy... curtis.

5.
If you don't watch Modern Family, I can't be your Friend.
I just can't.

6.
I met some new DeverLite's this week (a term I coined from the term "Socialite")
I facebook friended one of them the next day... she accepted. But I feel weird about this, who does that? I did.
Seriously... how long should you wait? Or should facebook kinship WAIT  until after a few meetings have taken place?

Confused in Denver, 
signing out.

1 comment:

  1. I think one night is the proper amount of time before friending someone as long as you hit it off. Otherwise more meetings may be necessary.

    ReplyDelete