I saw a magic man today!
He got on the light rail wearing a long black coat, rose colored john lennon glasses,
long flowing hair, and a top hat with feathers.
Behind him, he was rolling a big black magic box... I'm assuming it housed all of his magic things, you know:
Bunnies,
Red Handkerchiefs,
Playing Cards,
Dull Saws,
Bird cages,
Maybe even a scantily dressed assistant.
He exuded mystery!
Right about the time i was imagining magic dust swirling around his magic box, & wishing for a little kid to get on.
Sally Suspicious next to me ruined it all!
"What's in your box?"
NOOOOOOO.... don't tell me!
"I deal diamonds, this is my diamond case"
They proceeded to have a long conversation about real diamonds vs. artificially grown diamonds, blah blah, who cares! You should be a magician... obviously, and you should fill that black box with things of mystery- not diamonds.
What a let down...
I was sitting there thinking, I wish i was back abroad, and i didn't speak this language!
They could still have their converstion in czech, i wouldn't understand,
then i could go on with my day thinking i saw something SPECTACULAR!

No comments:
Post a Comment