Neighbor Dean



So, I just moved into a new house right? Cute little neighborhood, lots of young adults, lots of singles who have purchased houses around the area. And our neighbor... Dean.

My very first night here, I was in the living room when a random guy walks in. "um, hi. can I help you?" "Oh hey, I'm your neighbor, Dean." Right then in my head I thought, "and I will call you Neighbor Dean."

As I have gotten to know neighbor dean over the past few weeks I would have to say he has no sense of personal space. For instance, the other day, looked in the backyard and there he was petting kia. He had jumped over the fence and was just petting my dog. I decided to creep from the window instead of approaching him and my dog (both in MY backyard.) As I watched I observed him take a pre-rock back and then jump back over the fence. Just like that, jump over, pet the dog, jump back. I'm thinking... WTF? THEN.... just last week I look out in the backyard again and see Kia  just chilled with a big yellow lab. Again, deciding to creep instead of take immediate action, I observe. And soon enough, here comes neighbor dean. Jumps over the fence, picks up the dog and throws him over, then grabs the fence, does one courtesy rock back and then jumps over.




No comments:

Post a Comment