Helen

Her name is Helen! Not shirley. Close, but she goes by Helen.

I found out when I locked myself out of the house this week and noticed we have a mail slot- where there was mail, addressed to Helen. The circumstances were creepy: locked out, dark outside- like 830, sitting there on the front porch with an AARP letter to Helen. But I am happy to report that there has been no mysterious movement, noises, no signs of Helen at all. Thank God!

Picture of Washington Park (its a big park, w/ lakes, & a running path around the outside)


Anyway, just went for a run around washington park (the neighborhood park) almost passed out- still not acclimated to this mile high city. Every time i remotely get my heart rate up I feel like I can't breathe.. like I need to lie down right there on the grass next to the sidewalk and catch my breath. They say it takes a while to get through a normal cardio workout at 100% like 4-6 months. great, perfect, I already have a hard time staying motivated, now i have out of shape/ might pass out to worry about when mentally debating when and if I should even workout on any given day.

Go Cats!!!
K-state Game at arrowhead today:( Wish I was there....

No comments:

Post a Comment