This week I quit my job.
Why you ask? Because the rumors are so true... I'm moving to wichita!
This was a really rough decision for Casey & I- mainly myself, but in the end I want to be closer to home, Casey has an amazing job he did not want to leave, and the cost of living is not even comparable!
Over the last few weeks I've realized making the decision to move was the easy part-
leaving my job and Denver is the hard part.
But the show must go on, so on wednesday I put in my two weeks... they were surprised, but supportive! Since I took a job with a competitor... my last day was today. Sad that I'm walking away from such a great company- but also exciting to have the opportunity to start a new position with another great company, in tax (which i prefer over audit) and finally live in the same city as Casey!!!
I'd like to end this post with a farewell to my coworkers: a quote from amanda in the if i can dream house (if you don't watch this show on hulu... shame on you! I am addicted!) anyway... on with the quote
"I'll see you at the top, I'm just going a different way"
Yay Lora! So excited for you, on to the next adventure!!
ReplyDeleteI'm also very excited!
ReplyDelete