Since I am just a few weeks away from making my much anticipated big move to Denver, and I am about make some pretty exciting changes, I decided to start a blog, a great way to document my adventure, and share it with my family and friends!
First, Let me get you up to speed on my current circumstance-
I recently moved away from my second home... Manhattan, KS! I lived there on and off for six freaking years and I loved every minute of it, something magical about that town... most of you know what i mean.
Now I am a resident at my parents house, counting down the days until the big move... on September 25th!!!!
Here are a few pics of our place in Washington Park.
1490 South Vine, Home Sweet Home
The Kitchen, A little dated, but she'll do.
The Living Room, please note the awesome colorado fireplace!!
A bedroom
I will spare you pictures of the creepy basement, it's bad. This old lady lived here before us, she died. Now I am in the middle of an investigation into her death, it's posible she could have died in residence, which means her ghost could be a problem. I am aware of this and looking into ways of letting her know i come in peace. IF you have a suggestion, by all means, I'm open.
As you may have noticed from the pictures there is a wheelchair ramp along the side of the house, when I told my mom about the possible ghost resident she said, and i quote, "what is she gonna do to you? well, you may hear her zooming up and down that ramp, poppin' wheelies." WTF Sara jEAN? Poppin' wheelies? I have to admit that leaves a hilarious image in my mind, and I am going to go with it. She was probably a cool old lady, and she probably did zoom around in her wheelchair like a badass. And if I saw her at walmart I might want to be her friend. So maybe I'm the lucky one, living in her house and all.
More to come.. For now, I'm going to refer to her as Shirley. It's a sweet old lady name, but its got an edge to it. True to her personality I'm sure.
More to come, right now I've gotta run, I made enchiladas today (spinach and chicken) gotta put them in the oven, and get ready for dinner!!!
I am going to find this highly entertaining and informative!!! You amaze me more and more everyday LO!!!
ReplyDelete