
What a way to start a crisp fall day! I thoroughly enjoy Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes (non-fat milk, no whip cream, 2 pumps of spice) today I was banking on a chai tea latte, but.... ahhh, the return of the pumpkin spice. What a surprise. What a glorious and uplifting surprise! So excited!! Just as fabulous as my taste buds remembered!
Also, If you don't know already, I have taken a sudden interest in oil painting.
Seriously.
I have seen these modern art pieces around and said to myself, or whomever I am with, "I can do that!" So I did... I am currently working on my third piece. Here is the unfinished look

Now I'm back to my art, latte in hand. So happy:)
UPDATE: The Finished Product:)

You are very creative and I am impressed with your artistic ability.
ReplyDeleteDear Lora,
ReplyDeleteI will read your blog everyday because I know it will be a) Interesting and b) hilarious. Also, I always new you were creative and artistic (a la modern art we created in high school haha) but this painting is amazing so far!! Seriously I second Casey I am very impressed! We should maybe one day have an art show as I have started painting again as of last week too!