I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!

I seriously can NOT believe that i haven't blogged since SEPTEMBER 15TH!

I've been gone before,
but not like this!

I have to admit, even in my absence, i have been READING all of your blogs.

unfortunately i just haven't blogged myself.
i have been:
A. too busy (excuse for sept and october)
 or
B. uninspired (excuse for November - present)

Wichita just doesn't give me the same skip to my step,
pep to my blog,
peanut butter to my jelly,
as DENVER did.

It's sad.
It's true.
I am learning to cope....

but!
A LOT has happened since my last post.
If I knew then what i know now...
ok I have no idea where I am going with that?

AHEM, let me get to the point.
a new blog is coming... and it is coming VERY SOON!
i'm working hard over here in my workshop,
&
I can't wait to unveil the new creation:)



1 comment: